Good morning.
It's SW meeting this evening. I hesitate to say much because whenever I say I know I've gained I seem to maintain or lose but after Monday's alcohol fest . . . well, we will see.
Yesterday's food photos are . . .
Apologies for the odd light - there were very strong shadows.
The spicy chicken meatballs were really tasty and very filling with a drizzle of mayo over.
Basically, they are chicken mince, a spicy mix of some kind and some grated/finely chopped veg, as simple as that. I spray and bake them.
It really was tasty, whatever it sounds and looks like. Very enjoyable.
Today's plans:
B: yogurt and fruit
Nice and light on weigh in day. One of the pieces of fruit may well be a medicinal kiwi! :-)
SW: half a syn for the mullerlight yogurt
200 calories, more or less
L: tomato and red pepper soup; apple and pear
This is from the freezer and this time I will try adding some primula light instead and see if that is more stable.
The allotment pears are now pretty much ready to eat and are very tasty indeed.
SW: half a healthy extra A for the soft cheese
around 300 calories
D: breaded plaice fillet, SW friendly chips, tomatoes (probably); kvarg or yogurt
Just what it says on the label really. Plaice is a great favourite and I haven't had it for simply ages.
SW: eight syns for the fish, two syns for a tsp oil and half a syn for the dessert
around 640 calories
Body Magic: an early swim
Summary:
half a healthy extra A
11 syns (the fish carries a shedload of them)
around 1140 calories





0 Yorumlar