The Hainanese Milk Tea has a very strong milky taste to it. We had it with ice so the price is MYR4.30 nett.
We wanted to try the stir fried mee siam (dry) but it was not available so we settled for Nyonya Mee Siam at MYR7.90 nett and were pleasantly surprise at how tasty it was with a sourish broth of slightly creamy (coconut milk) curry. There are two prawns and one whole hard boiled egg to go with the rice vermicelli (mee hoon). I would definitely order this again.
A fulfilling meal at a total price of MYR24.80 for two persons.
Colours
This can be considered another post. After reading the post about colouring books on "Eat what, Eat where?" blog yesterday, I suddenly remember that I had been meaning to talk about this recent "colouring away your stress" activity for grown ups.
I came to know about this activity from Kuchingnite fb posts since her daughter is very good at drawing and colouring. Then I saw the expensive colouring books in the bookstores but unfortunately I did not have any spare cash to buy them since they are over MYR70 per book so I did the next best thing that I could do.
I dug out my two old boxes of (48 colours each) colour pencils for children from the store room and started using them since they are still in working condition after many years and here are the results. No need to pay anything and yet can take away my stress.
I just let it go and simply colour away on blank pieces of paper. If like me, you think those books are expensive and you would like to colour too, just do what I did. Go find your old colour pencils, get a piece of blank paper and just colour away. Anything goes and you may be surprised at the results.
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |







0 Yorumlar