Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Water Marble


I haven't done nail art in a long time, so as you can see, I'm getting quite rusty. I've lost count of how many times I've attempted to do water marble nails, yet I still can't perfect it. I think I'm getting there though!

Here are the colors I used:

OPI Nail Lacquer in Jade is the New Black
Forever 21 Nail Color in Peachy Cheeks
Forever 21 Nail Polish in Head in the Clouds
Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Green With Envy

I primarily used spring pastel colors because I think this design looks the most flattering when the colors all blend nicely and complement each other. 

I don't think I'll be doing a tutorial on this design anytime soon because I, myself, am having trouble getting it right. However, there are some really helpful videos on Youtube, which is where I got the idea from, so check them out if you want to try it yourself!

Good luck!
xoxo,
post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar